Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cameron Highland

11_DPP_0032
I went to Cameron Highland with my fellow colleagues, just for the purpose of relaxing ourselves and get away from the heat of the city. 10 of us, driving up the hill and staying over a night in the apartment. This is the first time I bring along so many gadgets and equipments for a trip. I must say they are really worth to be carried around as the result is stunning. I'm still learning to use the Macro Conversion Lens, and there are some good shots and some bad shots while using the conversion lens... I guess I'll take more time to get used to it. As for the polarizer, I'm really glad that I have it in my arsenal. The first day I had tried a few shots with just the skylight filter, but the results is not satisfying at all. The second day, I pop on the polarizer and I started shooting with it wherever I goes. It is a "must get" item to shoot for nice pictures under the sunny day. Besides that. I tried some HDR shots... it's the first time trying such shot... and the result... is not that great... hmm... just need some more time to get use to it...

All in all, this is a "lite and easy" trip, and indeed it has been a fun time doing all the crazy things with my fellow colleagues. Hope that the next trip will be another successful one.

Camera: Canon Powershot G12
Other equipment: Kenko Circular Polarizer, HOYA skylight filter, Raynox Super Macro Conversion Lens, tripod
Software: Digital Photo Professional, PhotoScape, DreamySuite Bonus Effect
Date: 14-15 May 2011

Enjoy the album's slide show:

No comments:

Post a Comment