Saturday, December 3, 2011

Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad - Pakistan

13_DPP_0013
Went to Pakistan for business trip. Generally, Pakistan is a better place than expected. Despite all sort of reports saying it's unsafe in Pakistan... life goes on for everyone in Pakistan. Karachi is a little bit of those "Pakistan" you would imagine... with people carrying armaments and all sort of military facilities around. Things get better in Lahore, where we can see greens and water canal in the town. People will gather here everyday to play and relax. While in Islamabad, surprisingly I can see a lot of greenery. I'd visited the national park during my last day in Pakistan and it is a great place to be. People will gather here with their families to enjoy themselves after a long day of work. It makes me wonder, can we even do something similar even though we are living in a country with better environment? I bet people have become the slave or money earning machine, while leaving behind their love for family and friends...

In this trip, I'd managed to meet different kinds of people from Pakistan. There are those who would do anything just to earn a living... there are those who are so warmth that it melts my heart away... and there are those who are approaching me without any intention other than appreciating me as a rare visitor to Pakistan... All in all, a tiring business trip, but yet another fruitful one as I managed to see something out of the box.

Not much photo has been taken, anyway, enjoy the slide show.

Camera: Canon Powershot G12
Other equipment: HOYA skylight filter
Software: Digital Photo Professional, PhotoScape
Date: 19-25 June 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment