Saturday, December 3, 2011

Shenzhen, China

05_DPP_0007
Basically I'm assigned to have a business trip to Shenzhen factory for some discussion with product issues and future development. I'm staying in Gladden Hotel, Dongguan and travel to Shenzhen daily for meetings. As for my transport from Malaysia to China, I took my flight with Malaysia Airlines from KLIA to Hong Kong, and from Hong Kong, I took shuttle bus to Huang Gang gate. A tiring business trip I must say, not much of time to take some good pictures. Anyway, weather is cold (around 10 to 20 degree Celsius) and cloudy everyday (with some drizzle of rain some times). Didn't have the time to visit any tourism area, generally the air is hazy as there are many cars and industrial area. Nothing much, nothing special and the daily life of local seems very tense.

Camera: Canon Powershot G12
Software: Digital Photo Professional, PhotoScape
Date: 15-19 February 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment