Saturday, December 3, 2011

Italy

49_DPP_0152
Went to Turin for my first business trip for my company... taking KLM Airlines, flying from KLIA to Amsterdam and transit to Malpensa, follow by car ride to Turin. Basically the trip is to conduct training for company's distributors and their technicians or engineers. And it was winter, freezing cold, but have a good time as everyone is treating me and my colleague well during our 1 week stay in Italy. Nice atmosphere around, feel like going back there when there's a chance in future.

After completing my business trip in Turin, I get a chance to tour around Milan (for just a few hours). Overall very nice atmosphere as the town is full of artistic building and structure, feels like indulging yourself in a art gallery which is a size of a whole Milan town! Making full use of these few hours to snap pictures, buy souvenirs and etc... and it is snowing and freezing cold. The sky turns dark very early and me and my colleague have to get ourselves back to the hotel before its too late... (we are very adventurous for heading back to hotel on our own by exploring local transport... haha)

All in all, indeed a very nice experience. A short but memorable time in Italy...

Camera: Canon Powershot G10
Software: Digital Photo Professional
Date: 22-28 November 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment